8.11.2008

I'd like to know...



Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Leah Giberson. I've seen her work here and there and have long admired it. There's something so interesting about the buildings she paints and the angle at which she chooses to paint them. Plus, you all know I'm a sucker for paintings of buildings...and chairs. Leah is participating in the Poppytalk Handmade school days market (tons of great finds over there). You can visit her website here or her etsy shop here.


1 comment:

C. said...

Amazing - I thought they were photos at first!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...