8.04.2008

I'd like to know...





Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Craig Atkinson, the super talented guy behind Cafe Royal zines + underground press. His personal artwork has a raw sketchy quality that I'm always drawn to. Here's a look at just a few of his drawings. I also really like Cafe Royal and highly recommend checking it out.

3 comments:

Scatterbrain Tal said...

Great drawings. I also find myself being drawn to the more "rough" quality of direct sketches like these.
Thanks for sharing:)

Craig Atkinson said...

Nice to find that in my feed reader! Thanks v much - glad you like them.

sHandke said...

Great artist to feature! I love his work... so free.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...