8.28.2008

Collected...


For this week's Collected post I thought it would be fun to revisit one of my own collections. I wrote about them last year and have yet to grow tired of looking at them. I haven't added to my little twig in a while and think it's about time I did. I found the twig on a walk, wired the birds on, and "planted" it in a vintage planter. Easy! If you'd like some birds of your own, take a look here or here. If you'd like to see some of our other collections, take a look here. And I'll see you back here tomorrow! :)


5 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Those are GORGEOUS! I'm so tempted right now...

Anonymous said...

such a great idea! definietly going to make one of my own, thanks :)

corine said...

I've ben wanting a bird collection ever since I discovered yours.

handmade romance said...

what a great idea i love it. however i dont think it would last to long at my place with a little kitty!! : )

prettywithribbons said...

I love your little birdies!! I have some twigs in a glass vase and that might need something to perch on them??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...