8.07.2008

Collected...


For some reason (probably because we're on a mega-budget) I've been obsessing about watches...most specifically, vintage Swatches. I had one or two when I was young and have no idea where they went. This week's Collected post is dedicated to my latest obsession. I'd like to be wearing all of these on one arm...kickin' it 80's style. The photo above and the photo directly below are both from JennyYo...


The collection below belong to Blublog.it...


and this last collection belongs to jooliree...


You can find vintage swatches on ebay and even a couple on etsy. I'm going to look for my old mint green swatch...and then crimp my hair and wear one of these...


Hello again, hair crimper! Did you miss me?

7 comments:

madge said...

oh my gosh!
i haven't seen one of those charm necklaces in ages! love it.

Scatterbrain Tal said...

How cool is that! it's a great thing to collect. There's something appealing in watches..better than bracelets.

ama said...

holy lord. i had the exact same swatch...the native americanish/rooster one. and the clippy necklace charm thing, too. what a wonderful collection!

Veronica said...

Oh, my gosh, I had one of those necklaces [AND a Swatch watch]! I haven't seen one of those in years. Thanks for the blast from the past!

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

I have a swatch, and had them as a kid, love there smooth straps and bright colors!

ladylulu said...

Every so often I go to ebay to admire the charm jewelry - it's amazing I have not bought one yet. My charm necklace and my chunky, plastic rainbow heart bracelet were my favorite!

jomama said...

that's my swatch! that one with the purple face and the band that's pink on one side and blue on the other, with all the zigzaggies and stuff. i got it when i was 9 and i was SOOOO head over heels for it. i loved the little watch protectors you could put over them too. the funny thing is i could barely, and i mean hardly ever tell time on the thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...