8.08.2008

Bender...



I mentioned the other day that I would post some of the finds from our recent thrifting-bender. Here they are! I saw the yellow faux-bamboo cabinet at our local Amvets (on Elmwood...the best thrift store in Buffalo) and was surprised that I liked it so much. I'm usually not a fan of furniture like this, but the weird faux bamboo, cheerful yellow, and incredible amount of storage space won me over. Plus, it was dirt cheap. PRH built two shelves for it and woooo hooooo!


So now, the school shelf is in our living room and acts as storage for EZ E's toys...a parking garage of sorts. I'm not quite used to it yet (it looks a bit cluttered, especially with Susan B up there...she usually lives somewhere else), but I am ecstatic that I'm not stepping all over piles of baby toys.


Then we found this large tin that I can also stash toys in. Perfect!


And, lastly, here are a couple of finds from that day that I've posted in the shop...


Our thrifting splurge was fun while it lasted...now back on the budget. Damn. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Love the yellow cabinet - stunning.

jeweledrabbit said...

I love it too. One thing's for sure, you can never have too much storage space. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...