7.08.2008

Understated...


Today was a long, but very productive day. My best friend is getting married next weekend. I finished my wedding projects today and we've finally managed to pull together outfits for PRH and EZ E. I'm in the wedding and will be wearing a dress from JCrew weddings that I can actually wear again (truly..I'd show you, but their site is down). Plus, you know that if I wasn't in the wedding I'd be freaking out about what to wear and would have been bitching about it for weeks by now. The dress is a very simple black dress...perfect for my latest obsession with things being a bit more understated. Perhaps there's just too much going on in our apartment and I'm dreaming about a larger, less cluttered space? Our living room seriously looks like a bomb went off. EZ E's toys are taking over (truly..I'd show you, but it's quite revolting). The worst part is that he'd rather play with the recycling or jump on the couch! It isn't that bad...it's more a feeling of clutter. You know what I mean?  I guess that's the whole purpose of my "great unload".  If you want to add to your collection, I just added this faux bois lazy susan to the shop along with some other finds. Take a look!

2 comments:

abby said...

my nephews play with the recycling, too. sometimes when they look at the bin it's like it's a christmas tree or something. "can i have this?", they say with wide eyes. nice and simple satisfaction.

hope the rest of your week goes smoothly.

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

YES! I know what you mean, my place has too much stuff in it too. Drives me batty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...