7.22.2008

Stink snob...





It's always so hard to get back into the swing of things after a vacation. I'm even having a hard time house-hunting and have had to drag myself from house after house. Yesterday we looked more closely at the house we thought we loved and then today we looked at two more. I like to think that I'm one of those buyers who can look past miles of maroon shag carpeting and enormous furniture, but man! What are people thinking?! Today we looked at a house that I probably would have liked if it wasn't so damn dark and I'm beginning to think that I'm addicted to light. I would die to see places like these from Light Locations (a site I found via Remodelista). Our budget wouldn't like it, but these images are certainly adding fuel to my fire. Look at this outbuilding...


Fabulous! You know what would be even more fabulous? If real estate ads came with smell...I could rule out a lot of houses that way. Our poor noses!

2 comments:

kate said...

Oh i love love LOVE these white interiors.... so nice! Good luck house hunting!

Laur said...

I think I may want to live in that bathroom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...