7.01.2008

Search gone wrong...


Today my friend Jessica and I were searching for something online (what the hell were we searching for?) and quite innocently ended up doing a google image search for "beard on a stick". Trust me...that is not a search that I would recommend for the faint of heart. We did, however, find some pretty fabulous fake facial hair that I thought I'd share with you. The beard above is from this site. The two mustaches below are from the always amazing etsy shop something's hiding in here...




and Bob's blue beard is from bornlippy...


Most of the men in our family have giant mustaches and even PRH has some facial hair action happening, so I thought it would only be fitting to give EZ E some facial hair too. Here's his debut as a mustached baby!


I think the top image is particularly convincing...what do you think?

5 comments:

electropositive said...

a-MEN sister!

Benita said...

Too funny! Ecpecially EZ's more intellectual serious look.

Laur said...

I don't know why, but I so want that mustach on a stick. . . I think a craft project may be in the works

sophia said...

yes. serious eyebrows to go with a serious mustache.

sMacThoughts said...

These are hilarious! I like the hands-free versions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...