7.11.2008

Going to the chapel...




PRH, EZ E, and I are headed out in a few minutes to do some marathon house-hunting (at last count it was about 8 houses tonight). I thought I'd leave you with some images of beautiful, serene interiors from a book that I like called Country Chic: Country Style for Modern Living. I know these look nothing like our house, but I think that's what makes them even more appealing. We'll be busy with final wedding preparations all next week, but I have something special lined up in my absence so be sure to check back on Monday! Have a great weekend + week and I'll see you all on the 21st (when my best friend will be M-A-R-R-I-E-D!!! Wooo hoooo!).

3 comments:

automatism said...

Oooh, I LOVE this kind of thing! Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the house hunting, and have a blast at the wedding, too!

Lori

www.urbanprairie.net said...

Love that book. I have it myself. Also love the house and it's simple style. My wife and I have made a conscience effort to strip all clutter from our surrounding - coming up with look very close to these photos. We're loving it.

Peace,
C.

Ashley L. said...

ooooh! i love that room! so simple and elegant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...