7.04.2008

Early...



We went for an early walk today so as to avoid being knocked out by a stray firecracker. We typically walk between three to five miles a day but almost always after 5, so these shadows on the sidewalks were a lovely surprise. Lucky for PRH and EZ E I didn't notice them until towards the end of the walk...I'm always making them stop to take photos. I hope you're all enjoying the fourth. We've been walking, taking naps, and playing outside...add sushi and a glass of wine into that mix and it would be my total dream day (oh...and maybe no diaper changes would make it better too)! See you Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just happened upon your blog and it is great. I love the pictures and commentary. I think I'll be coming by again to check it out!

Allyson Hill said...

I just found you through Stash Studios and had to say hi! I'm from upstate NY too. I just love love love your vintage goodie shop and your blog is super cute too!

Claudia said...

Here's a truly inspiring blog...!

Catherine said...

These are beautiful images.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks so much, everyone! Glad you stopped by. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...