7.10.2008

Collected...


This week's Collected post is dedicated to the always-embarrassing (and sometimes comical) drunk dial. Come on...we've all done it...two wine coolers and you're on the horn gabbing to some unsuspecting soul from your distant past. I think embarrassing calls would be so much better on a classy telephone. ;) The image above is from stilo95hp and the images below are both from fl00de...




If you're trying to use these telephone charms to make a call, then you should really be cut off! (image from retrokitsch)...

4 comments:

sk8ordiehard said...

Yikes--drunk dialing is the worst, and I think I was the queen of it.

Ah, but didn't rotary phones keep us from those embarrassing snaffoos? I mean 1) what drunk person has the coordination to make that phone work
2) what drunk person has either the bladder or the patience to make it work?

Food for thought this fine Friday morning.

kate said...

Oh i love these phones! I have always wanted to get one of these :)

automatism said...

I still have a great little classic black rotary dial phone ... actually, it was my regular phone up until about three years ago, when I had to break down and get a more businessy phone for my studio ...

Lori

fl00de said...

..

Nice to see them here!

=D

Merry xmas from Brazil

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...