6.08.2008

Shower...


I'm back! We were away again this weekend for my best friend Emily's bridal shower. Emily looked amazing and the party itself was beautifully organized by her mom (who also made the most delicious strawberry rhubarb pie I've ever tasted). Emily is the only person I know who can wear yellow and look fabulous. She wore a yellow BCBG dress and totally pulled it off. I wish I could say the same for the button-down navy blue gap dress that I wore (and that I now see looked like total S-H-I-T). Oh well. The pies were amazing, the food (seared ahi tuna with a wasabi dressing over a bed of rice) was delicious, and the company was wonderful...it was a really fun weekend! Our dear friend, Sage, along with Em's college room mate, and Em's cousin are all pregnant, which of course made me leave the shower with a bad case of baby fever. EZ E quickly squelched that by screaming for the last half of the car ride home. Here are some photos from this weekend, some from the shower and others from around town.
One more thing...after much thought I've also decided to switch Aesthetic Outburst to summer hours. I'll be publishing regular posts Monday through Friday and taking Saturdays and Sundays off to sit by the baby pool with PRH and our little screamer...and a cocktail! See you tomorrow, my dears!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...