6.13.2008

Mister Clean...


Mister Clean (aka PRH) has brought it to my attention that we have too many chairs. I suppose that I have to agree, so we cleaned out our attic and have posted a few things on craig's list and ebay. My chair addiction is to your benefit! If anyone is interested in the chairs, please let me know and you can come pick them up or we could try to make arrangements to ship them to you. First come, first served. Here they are: a set of six mid century chairs...


three Heywood Wakefield school chairs...


You can take a look at the vintage locker baskets (top image) here

and the bird letter/napkin holder (above) here. I'm going to go wallow in chair-posting self-pity. Not really...we're going out for ice cream. Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh My Lord. If only I lived anywhere near you or had a place with any room for more chairs... Sadly, I have already been told that I have too many chairs already, although it is hard to see how too many chairs can ever be a problem! Good luck with the sale! You have such incredible taste and good photos it shouldn't take long!

ninainvorm said...

I have the same trouble here: way too many chairs. But -as a true addict- I probably would've picked up those school chairs if I lived closer to you...

Claire Louise Milne said...

I just bought 8 dining chairs at a yard sale - which led to my husband counting ours all up and we came up with 33. Which is too many for our miniature house. Why do I love chairs so much?? thank goodness for craigslist. I imagine yours will get scooped up. Luckily I'm in Toronto so I won't be tempted :-)

Nancy Topolski delicately perched said...

I tried to win your Locker Baskets - but they went so high! Congratulations on the sales.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...