6.30.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Slow Loris. I love their description of how they got started: "Slow Loris Shirts was started in Oakland California in 1997, in a hot windowless storage room, located in the back of a parking garage basement of an old cannery building. Surrounded by train tracks, large expanses of cement, and the Bart train buzzing above, the very first shirts were printed." You all know about my obsession with images of buildings (oooooh...a new collection?), so naturally I am hard-pressed to resist these prints. Take a look at their shop. You can also find their work at Little Paper Planes. Go, printmakers, go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...