6.16.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Clare Grill. I think I'm most attracted to her paintings of tents today because PRH said, after a frustrating house-tour, that he would just live in a tent or cardboard box. I truly believe that he could and that thought sometimes keeps me up at night. PRH is THE most unpretentious person I've ever known...occasionally in a way that pisses me off...I said occasionally. Calm down. Anyways, I digress...back to Clare Grill. I've seen her paintings before somewhere and saw them again recently on Design for Mankind. I'd love to hang these in a cabin or cottage. Who am I kidding? I'd hang them anywhere. Great work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...