6.02.2008

I'd like to know...



Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today is actually an I'd like to know better! PRH went to grad school with a ton of talented folks, many of whom I've either mentioned here or have been meaning to mention. Towards the end of his three year program he had completely retreated into his work and I was mega-pregnant (read W-I-D-E), so we didn't really hang out very much. As a result, we didn't get to know the first years very well at all. One of the students whose work I loved the most is Kim Hennessy. We saw all of the first year work at the same time and hers just stood out to me. After looking at her website today it was easy to remember why...it's fabulous! As usual I had trouble choosing which images to show. You should definitely run and see more of Kim's work here.




3 comments:

lisakairos said...

Thank you for showing all of these wonderful artists- it's nice to read a studio blog that also shares the work of others. And I really enjoy your work too!

kim said...

thanks so much for the shout out!!

Rachael said...

love, love, love!!!
must talk to Kim about prices :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...