6.29.2008

Fund-raising...


So much for taking a break from weekends, right? I have news though...PRH and I found a house! It's perfect and beautiful...and way too much money, so I'm officially fund-raising! :) I spent part of today clearing out my collection of vintage bags, fabric, and vintage clothing and I've posted some of it. Vintage purses are here, vintage fabric is here, vintage clothing is here, the embroidered astronaut is here, and more locker baskets are here. Here's a look at the bags, my friends! Woo hooo!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good luck with the sale. I'm featuring your little sale tomorrow.

62mockingbirds said...

good luck with everything, i can't wait to see pictures. i am totally in love with your blue purse with the wooden handles in the lower left corner, is that knit on the front with fabric on the side?

mayaluna said...

Congrats on finding a house you love! Great luck with the sale, those vintage lockers are in great shape and someone will be very lucky!

sosser said...

i wish you great good luck with this... a couple of years ago i sold my salt and pepper collection and an assortment of other treasures trying to raise funds for a condo down payment... i can SO relate! my fingers are crossed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...