6.04.2008

Don't forget...


Today is the last day to leave a comment to win a set of nesting dolls. All you have to do is leave a comment with your name by tonight at midnight (Eastern Standard) and I will randomly draw a name to receive my set in the mail...for f-r-e-e! Everyone is eligible to participate in the drawing. Just make sure to leave your name when you comment, so I know who you are...and please only one comment per person. Thanks and best of luck! Oh, one more thing...I mailed out the new nesting doll sets on May 30th, so you should be receiving them in the post quite soon (if you haven't already). Enjoy!

13 comments:

Erin said...

I'm commenting again here because I love these so much. also, big ups to western NY!

Nanette said...

Oh cool. I'd love some of these babies!

Bernadette said...

ooh nesting dolls! i would love some :)
--Bernadette Matthews
bernadettematthews@gmail.com

Ele said...

Is this where I'm supposed to comment? I'd be happy to have a chance at your matrioshka draw!

Kelly Kilmer said...

Ooh! Thanks for the opportunity!! I LOVE your work :)Your book is one of my treasures!!!

Pixiewinkle said...

Abbey, I received my dolls today and it was such a treat. You did a beautiful job of wrapping and shipping them! 1000 Thank yous!

Liz said...

I hope I win!
Liz Unterman

Jessie said...

I would love to win a set of nesting dolls!
jessie
jessie@sweetjessie.com

Jasmine Mirra Turcotte said...

Just receive my set of dolls! Thanck you so much for everything!
The wrapping was really nice and I love the card with the names of the artists!
See you in an other swap!!!
Jasmine

james p said...

I'm posting to say you rock - great blog!

cookie said...

hope i'm not to late!!
love

Anonymous said...

ooooh lovely! My name is Caroline btw pleased to delurk : )
carolinepanico@hotmail.co.uk

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I saw all the entries on flickr--they are all fabulous! I have a set of nesting dolls to paint and I gained such inspiration and insight that they don't necessarily have to mimic true Matreskas.
-Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...