6.23.2008

Deux...


On Friday I mentioned a little something that I was planning for all of us. I thought it would be fun to do another, much simpler, swap...a good old fashioned print swap! So, here’s how it'll work…

1. make some artwork...a drawing, collage, photo...whatever! The theme is open...it can be about anything you'd like (let's keep it clean though...no nudie shots, please and thanks :)
2. scan your image in at a high resolution (300 dpi or higher to make a good print)
3. print out ten copies of your artwork. The paper size needs to be 8.5" x 11" and image size no smaller than 6.5" x 9". Please be sure to use something other than bond/copy paper (let me know if you need paper suggestions)
4. mail your ten prints so they arrive to me no later than August 1, 2008 (international participants, please plan accordingly)
5. include a $5.00 ($7.00 for international participants) check or money order to cover shipping along with a small note with your full name and mailing address
6. wait patiently
7. you’ll receive a collection of ten prints made by ten other artists in the mail
8. kick back and enjoy your new art collection!!!

If this sounds great and you’d like to participate, please email me at hownowdesign [at] yahoo [dot] com and I’ll send you my mailing address. Hope to hear from you!

9 comments:

Rachael said...

Hooray...this time I'll definitely participate in the exchange. I was so sad that I couldn't finish my nesting dolls in time!

Laur said...

10 new pieces of art, who can beat that?

sHandke said...

This sounds like fun! I'll participate, too...

sHandke said...

I'll participate too! This sounds like a lot of fun...

sosser said...

yes! you know i'm in abbey :) thanks for the great idea!

Karin said...

This one I will get done! Count me in.

kpotragic said...

I got your address info today.... my mind is full of all kinds of ideas!

Plus I am looking forward to something in my mail box besides bills!

theresa said...

hi, is it to late to join? this is such a great idea!

Claire said...

I so want to do this. Can I still participate?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...