6.12.2008

Collected...


PRH and I were talking the other day about what we'd do if we ever won the lottery. After seeing these collections I think my lottery-spending agenda would include a vintage robot collection for EZ E. The color palette of these toys is so fantastic! I think you'll agree that today's Collected post features some pretty awesome robot collections. The photo above is from 3 peas. The photos below are from blogazar...


one sweet peach...


and pretty shabby...


Pretty cool, eh? Maybe we should start buying lottery tickets (that's usually the first step in winning, right?).

5 comments:

automatism said...

Love the idea of a robot collection, Abbey! Love your blog, too ... which is why I've just tagged you (you can nip over to my blog for details).

Lori
:-)

Tracey said...

Yep- you need to buy tickets to win the lottery! I prefer pez collections- but the robots are colorful.

electropositive said...

(hint hint)

I recognize a lot of these guys from Niagara Hobby.

Not actually vintage, but just letting you know!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Really, Jess?! They're amazing and I just assumed they were vintage. Lottery-winnings pending, I think I'd rather collect vintage for EZ E. (vintage-snob...that's me)! :)

sk8ordiehard said...

i thought about this post when i went to see They Might Be Giants this past weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...