6.05.2008

Collected...


When it comes to trends I have to admit that I'm a bit behind...I'm still not over deer. Yup. You heard me correctly. I still like deer. I know...I'm so 2007 (or was it 2006?). I've been asking for a lawn ornament deer for years. YEARS! I truly think that a lawn ornament deer will somehow complete me. Did you hear that, PRH? Complete me...very Jerry Maguire. Apparently I'm not the only one who's not over deer. This week's Collected post is dedicated to the love of deer. The photo above is from *Eartha Kitsch*. The lovely collections below are from -Julia-....


Happymeat...


Bird in the Hand...


Angry Chicken...


somethings hiding in here...


and One Good Bumblebee...


Three cheers for deer! Hip hip hooray! I'm off to craigslist to look for the lawn ornament that will complete me.

(P.S. I have a couple of deer in the shop if you want to start your own collection.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

All of these deers, are very dear indeed!
I hope this year you get your lawn ornament!

Laur said...

collecting deers is so not over. . . but then again, I am from Deerfield - so I've always collected deers. . .

Jessica said...

these are classic and kind of nuts...I love your collection series on your blog.

libby said...

i totally collect deer, too! alas, no photos up...this'll be good motivation to actually start a flickr account just for this purpose.

got my set in the mail yesterday! wonderful! thanks again.

Katherine said...

Keep up the deer love -- may it never die! My favorite is the "Haeger deer planter." Look one up on eBay -- you'll find it's cute and satanic all at the same time.

Ashley L. said...

what fun collections! i love this post...and your blog! thank you for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...