5.31.2008

Wedding ideas...


My best friend (since kindergarten) is getting married very soon and her centerpieces are flowers in a variety of vases on each table. When she said she needed a bunch of vases I knew I would turn into a freak about collecting them. Here are all of the vases I found (she only wanted clear). I have no idea where the image above came from (I'm trying to get better at my archiving). The image above is from Body + Soul Magazine (thank you, anonymous)! The images below are from our house...I think it'll look beautiful once it's all pulled together, don't you? I'll be back tomorrow with EZ E's first birthday goodness.


4 comments:

Maria said...

For my daughter's wedding, we collected Sobe, Izzy, and Starbucks bottles for months. A few other interesting bottles and vases were included. We had about 300 bottles by the time we were done. Then we lined the church hallways with bottles. We clustered them in corners. We grouped them on tables. Each bottle held a paper flower, which we invited the guests to take home. Afterwards, all the bottles were sent to the recycling center. My mom never quite "got it" (she thought we were crazy), but everyone else loved it! There's a picture of one of the hallways about 2/3 down this page: http://mariaelkins.com/thewedding/

mary said...

That top photo made my heart skip a beat. Stunning!

Ele said...

I recognize the top photo. I think I saw it on decor8... which doesn't tell you the original source, but might help you track it down as Holly would have said where it was from.

Anonymous said...

That lovely photo is from body + soul magazine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...