5.09.2008

Vay kay...


In all of the craziness of this week I forgot to mention that PRH, EZ E, and I are away on a mini-vacation. We're picking up artwork (ok, so maybe a little business related) and visiting friends in Massachusetts. Today we went for a lovely visit to The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art (I worked there before we moved) and then we're meeting up with friends for dinner. I have to admit that it's been absolutely wonderful to be back in the Amherst/Northampton area...it's so beautiful and clean and progressive. It was a great coincidence to see Studio Cochineal mentioned on Design Sponge today because they're based in Holyoke, Massachusetts (not far from where we are now). I love this piece in particular and even have a perfect spot in our house for it. Studio Cochineal will be showing at icff next week (booth #2172). I'll be back tomorrow (and back next week with my usual Collected post). See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...