5.14.2008

Stupid budget...


Oh man. Tonight PRH and I hashed out a new budget (perhaps one we'll actually follow) and I'm now in freak out mode. That inexpensive cabin solution...not looking so inexpensive today. As a result of my freak attack and my ridiculously stubborn dedication to building a cabin (it doesn't even have to have electricity!!!), I'm filling up the shop with vintage finds and will be releasing five new prints this Friday. I'm also resisting the urge to buy these that I found via ohdeedoh today. Friends With You has a lot of great things, including a book that's been on my wish list forever. Some of you may even remember the toy that I wanted to buy "for EZ E" a while back. New budget=no more new toys (unless it's a special occasion). Blast! Stupid budget.

8 comments:

sk8ordiehard said...

ugh--budgets. ugh.

sosser said...

blech. i'm on a budget too. yuck

thebungalowbabe said...

One night some girlfriends and I were talking about our least favorite word in the English language. They all came up with words that are kind of gross like "phlegm". I was the last one to go and my word was "budget".

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:)

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

Hey there lady!! I just saw this post. I love the Friends with You stuff, its the cutest.
we have these coming in.. http://www.strangeco.com/store/features/images_127/wishcometrue01.jpg
should be in next week. They are actually suitable for 18months and up too. So the little man can play with em.

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

PS were doing the budget thing too kinda sorta. it sucks

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

PPS I just realized we were talking about the same toy, I am dumb. ha

His Decemberist said...

wish come true mini figures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...