5.23.2008

Seen and felt...


I've had the photo above saved in my House Ideas folder for while now and have absolutely no idea where I found it or who made this chair. I've searched and searched and searched...nothing. So, I decided to turn my lesson in remembering where I found photos that I've saved to my desk top into today's post. All of these chairs use industrial felt (something I'm obsessed with). The chair below is the Glove chair by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby...

The Nobody Chair by komplot...



and Bookhu's gorgeous felt chair (grown-up size coming soon)...


By the way, if you know who made that first chair or where the photo came from, please let me know. Thanks! I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of recent before and after projects from around the house. Woo hooo!

(UPDATE: Thanks to an anonymous comment, we now know who made the amazing chair on top: it's the Nube chair by Stua, designed by Jesus Gasca, Jon Gasca. Thanks, anonymous!) :)

5 comments:

electropositive said...

industrial felllllltt.

I am drooling.

Elizabeth said...

I want that ginormous over-sized pot in the background!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I second BOTH of those thoughts!
:)

Anonymous said...

The top chair is called the Nube chair by Stua, designed by Jesus Gasca, Jon Gasca.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks so much, anonymous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...