5.07.2008

Last call...


Getting the mail has been so fun lately because each day brings more and more nesting dolls for the nesting doll exchange! Here are two teaser sets: the left photo is from Kathleen of Cake + Pie and the right photo is from Sandra (aka Sosser) of bricolagelife. Beauties! I inventoried all of the dolls today and sent out reminder emails. I've already started photographing and shuffling and will start re-packaging and shipping out the dolls very soon (within the next two weeks). So, if you haven't sent your dolls out yet...this is a friendly reminder to get on it! For more info on the swap, take a look here and stay tuned because I'll also be posting photos of all of the nesting dolls here and on my flickr page. I think you're all going to love what folks have done. They're all so interesting and different!

8 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so excited to see what people have done. I know that I ended up being surprisingly pleased with my own. They were really fun to make.

sosser said...

i'm SO excited!!!

Michelle C. Moode said...

yes, yes....soon abbey! I had such fun working on them. the whole idea of containment and layers.....mmmm. nesting dolls.

electropositive said...

I will get mine to you soon!

........once they're done.

But soon

:)

Jessica said...

amazing. I wish I could get these in the mail.

Jasmine Mirra Turcotte said...

Just wanted to let you know that I posted pictures of my dolls on my blog!
I can't wait to get my set...!

Peggy said...

Sorry I didn't take part in this, time didn't allow. But I am really looking forward to seeing what people have come up with!

nosheen said...

ah this was such a great idea..i would love to have participated....!!! Let me know if you ever do anything like this again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...