5.01.2008

Language barrier...





I'm sorry I disappeared for a day. My in-laws and our nieces are visiting this weekend and I always feel like I need a little time to clean and try not to freak out about their visit (which I never manage to actually do). Anyways, here are some amazing pieces by an artist who I found via Renee (aka Wolfie + the Sneak). I think the artist's name is HernĂ¡n Paganini, but I can't read his profile and I'm not going to guess what language it's in...his flickr name is puloverchito. I marked pretty much everything in his photostream as one of my favorites. I think the top piece was a collaboration (again, language issues, so I'm not sure). I am sure that his work is amazing. I'll be back later today with my usual Thursday post. See you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halfway through his spanish descriptions,
it seems like its english? not sure if it's with every image, but the first few were.

lovely works!!!!

Jen Bradford said...

There's more on "my love for you..." blog:
http://myloveforyou.typepad.com/my_love_for_you/2008/05/hernan-paganini.html
He's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...