5.20.2008

Color love...


I think our dining room (where the majority of our books live) looks cluttered and came to the conclusion that the books are what's making it look cluttered. So, today my ridiculously obsessive side took over and I started covering all of the books with newsprint. I thought it would be a quick task...it's not.  Apparently I forgot about those years of covering text books with brown paper bags in school.  I am, however, forcing myself to finish one shelf in order to get an accurate idea of how it'll look. So far I really like how it looks, but I kept thinking about color wheels as I was covering. Take a look at some that I found on flickr...most from the color wheel love! group. The photo above is from my purple crayon. Below are photos from the purl bee...


reya....


knautia...


little birds...


and Miss Fumi...


I'm not sure that I'll continue. Hmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

So what did you finally decide to do with your books? I want to see!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Still working on it- I had no idea how long it would take! :) Will post photos next week...I hope.
:) Abbey

Tiaz said...

fantastic :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...