5.22.2008

Collected...


It's no secret that I love vintage rubber ducks. In my mad quest for ducks I often find other fantastic squeak toys that I have absolutely forbidden myself from collecting because...well, our house is already full of stuff. (Hello, Clutter? Abbey called. She wants her house back.) However, today's Collected post features some squeak toy collections that are making me want to reconsider my strict collecting rules. The collection (just below) belongs to Natalie of Arthur's Circus. Natalie has an amazing eye...if you haven't seen her shop you need to run over and check it out...

Next is One Sweet Peach who also makes lovely sparkly jewelry...


doublewinky who has an entire set dedicated to squeak toys...


and last, but not least, a very obsessive collection of Edward Mobley squeak toys that belongs to jacquiscloset...


Love them! Oh, and if you want to see a few of my vintage ducks, they're mixed in here. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

cookie said...

i love your blog!
always something interesting over here.
i lose whole mornings when i visit you..
love

Cheryl said...

Great collection Abbey! Change the rules! Change the rules!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...