5.01.2008

Collected...

Just out of curiosity I used google image search this week to search the word collections. I actually found some really lovely images, so I thought I'd share them in today's Collected post. The image above is by Hanna Melin. The image below is from the San Francisco State University Library...


These yellow beauties are from the Philip L. Wright Zoological Museum. Did you know that caliology is the study of bird's nests? I guess I didn't really know that people studied bird's nests, did you?


This last image is from Danny Seo's blog. I love how these collections are just piled on a shelf.


Three cheers for google image search!

1 comment:

erika said...

Get a load of this bird's nest!
http://www.cribcandy.com/pets/f6d4d413fe1e35d26f7a703e5095b900&pageoffset=0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...