4.06.2008

Vantastic...


Today was yet another beautiful day here in Buffalo! EZ E, PRH and I a lot of the day outside and then when EZ E took a nap I crafted my little heart out. I finally convinced PRH to sort through his old t-shirt stash and used the best ones to make grocery bags inspired by the Green Tee Bag. It was really easy...here are the directions from Martha Stewart's website...


Our versions may not look as fancy, but I'm sure they'll work exactly the same. One even says "VANTASTIC!"...

2 comments:

EMBELLISHER said...

What a fantastic idea.Recycling, reuse and all of that just my thing, thanks for sharing.

electropositive said...

oh my gosh! What a great idea!

Martha always has better solutions than those hipsters who want us to pay $50 for a brand-new reusable bag. She's fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...