4.13.2008

One giant leap...



As promised, here is one of our recent thrift scores. I definitely count this embroidered astronaut as one of my favorite finds ever. Tacky?...perhaps. Hilarious?...for sure! The lamp is a find from several years ago and the moccasins are from a little shop here in Buffalo. 

I also thought I'd share a shot of our constantly-changing clipboard wall. The prints in the middle photo are Betsy Walton (left), Catherine Campbell (middle) and Jonathan Edelhuber (far right). The prints in the bottom photo are Jonathan Edelhuber (left) and one of my prints (right) available at The Shiny Squirrel).  As you can see, the clipboards are in the same spot they were a few months ago and they're doing nothing to curb my print habit.  Those damn clipboards!  



7 comments:

emily said...

love that clipboard wall... genius.

Benita said...

I'm so stealing the clip board idea for displaying art :)

Elizabeth said...

what a fantastic way to use a corner! and now i wish i -had- picked up one of those on sale pencils at hobby lobby last week!

Jessica said...

I love your use of clipboards, such a wonderfully clever idea!!

binal said...

Brilliant.
Thanks for sharing such a cool idea.

Freshly Found said...

I just love your clipboard collection. What a great idea!

i suwannee said...

i blogged about this too -- i couldn't stop myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...