4.11.2008

Keeping it real...





As promised, I'm back today minus all of my bitching (thank you all for your very sweet comments). Some days life is just a bit harder than others...nothing a little thrift store therapy couldn't solve. PRH, EZ E, and I went to the "As Is" Salvation Army today. It's basically a shack next to a regular thrift store where they price everything by the cartload. We spent thirteen dollars and came away with a load of good finds. I'll try to take some photos to share this weekend...in the meantime, here are some fabulous images from Lizzy Stewart. I can't remember where I originally saw her work, but I really like it. I clearly have a thing for quirky drawings of buildings. You can check out her blog here and her etsy store here. Enjoy...and thanks again!

1 comment:

pve design said...

great drawings.
wonderful post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...