4.07.2008

I'd like to know...



Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...the talented gal behind animalsleep. I saw the lion tamer print on modish handmade and laughed out loud. I also have a thing for whales lately (just picked up some whale pajamas from Target), so naturally I like this whale print too.

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Ooo, thanks for the tip about whale pyjamas. It's my girlfriend's birthday soon and I was looking for a whale related present. I really love the whale print too, there are some beautiful whale items on Etsy at the moment. xxx

Ele said...

That's funny... coincidentally, I just put the whale print on my favorites list on etsy. Also, my full name is Eleanor, the the other commenter, though I'm better known as minouette.

***spooky fingers***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...