4.25.2008

First birthday...


EZ E's first birthday is coming up next month...well, it's June 1st...and we're already planning a little party at my parents' house, which is about four hours away. I've been trying to figure out some sort of birthday cake to make that could withstand a car ride and hadn't had much luck until today. I'm not much of a baker...ok, ok...I'm not a baker at all. Luckily my mom is really good and she found the most adorable cake that we're going to try to make (I'm so relieved I won't have to make it all myself). The pan is from Williams-Sonoma...isn't it cute?!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

ooh, I might need to steal that idea. I'm a sucker for mini cakes of any kind, but mini vegetables? too cute!

sosser said...

that is the cutest cake ever! what an awesome pair of moms you are :)

Robin said...

That is adorable. I am also planning my son's first birthday party now -- his birthday is just a few days before your son's! I love the garden theme. Maybe I can get grandma in on the baking too! :)aqxxl

Patagonia Mum with Baby said...

Cute
my little one Joaquin is turning one on the 8th of June
I am not sure what I am going to do for his birthday, better start planning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...