The countdown may be on, my dears, but it's definitely not too late to join the Nesting Doll Exchange. Here’s how it works…
1. go here to purchase a set of blank nesting dolls. This set includes five dolls (the largest is 6") and in order to make the dolls stack inside one another we all have to work with the same size.***
2. decorate your nesting dolls to your hearts content (be sure to seal them)
3. mail your nesting dolls to me by May 1, 2008 (April 17 at latest for international participants)
4. include a $5.00 ($7.00 for international participants) check or money order to cover shipping and a small note with your full name and mailing address
5. wait patiently
6. you’ll receive a whole set of dolls made by five other artists in the mail
7. kick back and enjoy your new nesting doll collection!!!
If you’d like to participate, please email me at nestingdollexchange [at] gmail [dot] com and I’ll send you my mailing address. There's plenty of room for everyone...the more the merrier. Hope to hear from you!
***(UPDATE: Amazon may be out, so you can also go here to purchase dolls.
Posted by Aesthetic Outburst... at 10:32 PM