4.01.2008

Countdown...


The countdown may be on, my dears, but it's definitely not too late to join the Nesting Doll Exchange. Here’s how it works…

1. go here to purchase a set of blank nesting dolls. This set includes five dolls (the largest is 6") and in order to make the dolls stack inside one another we all have to work with the same size.***
2. decorate your nesting dolls to your hearts content (be sure to seal them)
3. mail your nesting dolls to me by May 1, 2008 (April 17 at latest for international participants)
4. include a $5.00 ($7.00 for international participants) check or money order to cover shipping and a small note with your full name and mailing address
5. wait patiently
6. you’ll receive a whole set of dolls made by five other artists in the mail
7. kick back and enjoy your new nesting doll collection!!!

If you’d like to participate, please email me at nestingdollexchange [at] gmail [dot] com and I’ll send you my mailing address. There's plenty of room for everyone...the more the merrier. Hope to hear from you!

***(UPDATE: Amazon may be out, so you can also go here to purchase dolls.

3 comments:

Michelle C. Moode said...

i'm waiting on my dollies to arrive, and thinking about what I'm gonna do with 'em.

abbey, check out this project...collecting things. though you might dig it. http://arthousecoop.com/project/view/1

good luck w/ your review!

studiotau said...

I've received my dolls and I'm beyond excited about this project. I'm hoping that you'll set up a Flickr group so that we can see all the dolls that are made! :)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see what everyone's been working on. I will definitely set up a flickr group.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...