4.18.2008

Collected...

My apologies for the delay (blogger and I are friends again). This week's Collected post features a couple of absolutely fabulous pyrex collections. I have a few pieces of Pyrex laying around, but my collections pale in comparison to these! The first set (above) belongs to Fred~. I love how all of his dishes are displayed...is this an amazing color palette or what?! Someone should start making paintings based solely on a pyrex palette. Any takers?

The second pyrex collection (below) belongs to See Margaret. I love the way Margaret has photographed her collection (you can check out her blog here). If you love Pyrex, you should peruse these two collections and then head over to Pyrex Love...your heart may stop! Also, I know I'm late on this, but White Elephant Vintage (one of my very favorites) recently launched a Pyrex Spectacular and still have several gorgeous pieces available.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the blue/green collection!

mimulus said...

um, i think I am drooling.

These collections are FANTASTIC!

pve design said...

pyrex collection be mine.
i do want to paint it, those colors are amazing!

margaret said...

I'm so charmed! Thank you for sharing my pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...