4.04.2008

Collected...



I'm very happy to say that the reviews went really well last night. I got a lot of constructive feedback and only one person who thinks I should scrap the whole thing and start over (which is not going to happen). I really appreciate all of your support and apologize for not posting last night, but was just too damn tired to think straight. This week's belated Collected post features Sandra's amazing collections. As you can see, I had trouble deciding which photos to post. Sandra (aka Sosser) has beautifully photographed a wide variety of collections, including things from her drawers. This very talented gal writes a blog called bricolagelife and also has an etsy shop. You can see more of her collections here. Thanks, Sandra! I'll be back later today with a regular old Friday post.




4 comments:

sosser said...

thanks abbey! it is a huge treat (and compliment) for me to be featured here. i appreciate it :)

ps.... your show looks gorgeous! congrats! i hope i get to see your work in person someday.

Suzan Buckner said...

Your blog is fun and fabulous!! I loved it!!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

My pleasure, Sandra! Thanks for having such inspiring collections. :) Thanks, Suzan.

Jessica said...

I love the army men especially those colors!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...