4.07.2008

Close to perfect...




Today was pretty close to perfect (the only exception was getting our taxes done tonight). EZ E and I went to lunch when I got home from school (chai tea and an amazing grilled cheese with dijon mustard...so damn good) and then we went for a two hour long walk. Our walk was two hours for a couple of reasons:
1) I had to keep stopping to write down the names of beautiful streets that I'd like to live on
and 2) EZ E was asleep so I felt compelled to take advantage of a chunk of time when I could actually think without little person yells being used to request mass quantities of Cheerios. Our boy is a Cheerio fiend! On our walk I kept thinking about a print by the artist Yellena. I've seen her work here and there and just love it. I definitely recommend checking out her website, blog or etsy shop. I'm sure you'll be thinking about it too!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I definitely agree that Yellena's work is pretty amazing. How are you doing otherwise?

Rebecca said...

Wow - Yellena's work is stunning! Thanks for sharing this art here - I really enjoy visiting your blog, one of the reasons being that you show so many great artists' work!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Hi Jessica! I'm doing really well. 3 more weeks of school...so even better in 3 weeks.
Thanks, Rebecca!

Heather said...

thanks for sharing yellena's work here. i checked out her etsy shop, and you're right! she's amazing! :)

Mrs.French said...

I just saw these the other day and I am beyond obsessed. I love your taste!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...