4.16.2008

Art card...


I've been an art student for an embarrassingly long time and I just bought my first Moleskine sketchbook last week. I know, I know...my art card should be revoked. The sad thing is that I seriously can not believe how much I love this sketchbook! I'm not only obsessed with my moleskine, but I'm also obsessed with looking at them on flickr. There are a bunch of moleskine groups: moleskine city, Moleskine: one page at a time, Moleskine's snobs, and Moleskinerie are a few that I know of. The image above is from hej frollein and here are a few other moleskine images:

From Hollis Brown Thornton...


Lady Orlando...




susanrudat...


and a little puff-paint experiment from yours truly...

4 comments:

electropositive said...

you could not have beter timing.

I just bought myself my first full size Moleskine as an after-thesis gift to myself just a few days ago (I've had some pocket sized ones in the past).

I should have known that there would be a full blown community around them.

These, and the links are a source of much inspiration!

Anna said...

aren't they gorgeous? there are some talented people out there!

i love moleskines, but mine is only a diary, perhaps I should have a little sketchbook on the side...

ilana said...

abbey,
that is so funny about your first moleskin because i bought my very first one when we were in san diego a few weeks ago. had the same thought process about never having owned one...and in fact, i was writing in mine when you got home today!

pve design said...

aw, a "virgin" moleskin.
don't be scared, sketch and doodle away!
show us your creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...