3.22.2008

To sort of meet you...


We went to the Buffalo Small Press Book Fair today and picked up some great zines. It was a bit more literary/poetry focused than I had expected, which was an interesting surprise. While we were making the rounds I introduced myself to Nicole from Freshly Blended, a blog I read often. We talked about how odd it is to recognize someone from a picture on the internet and then meet them in "real life". I realized that I've never posted a complete photo of PRH, EZ E, and I...so here we are. My hair is a wreck because I was running to take the photo...OK, that's not totally true...it's looked like shit since I became a mom...OK, again, not totally true...it's looked like shit forever. Anyways, it's very nice to sort of meet you (bad hair and all)!

16 comments:

corine said...

Lovely to meet you too.

The hair gets back to normal eventually, i promise.

poppy said...

hey! how cute you all are! hello!

Benita said...

Hi!!!
What a cute family you are!!

EMBELLISHER said...

hello nice to meet you.I hope I'll recognise you someday and be able to come up and introduce myself considering I live half way round the world from upstate New York! I do enjoy your blog.Happy Easter

karin said...

Abbey, that's a very nice family-photo!! And your hair looks wild and lovely :)

Liz said...

you all look great! such a wonderful family!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

You're all very, very sweet! Xo, Abbey

Round Rabbit said...

Man, what happened to your hair? ;)

sk8ordiehard said...

Hi lady! What a great looking family you all are!
As for the hair, I think it looks great!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

round rabbit (AKA my dear Nancy), what happened to my hair is the same thing that happened to yours! :) Curly-haired people unite! Thanks, Renee!

amy said...

Great to see the other half of your face, and your lovely family! And as far as hair goes, no one understands the instability of the curl without daily experience with that instability-I know it well. I think it looks like we're living our lives to its fullest, with full acceptance of chance, weather, and fate.

cara said...

So nice to see this family photo when I checked in today! As a curly haired person I have to comment... you look lovely. Always rock the curls!

Sharyn Morrow said...

Yawl are adorable!

pve design said...

Nice to sort of meet you two.
Hats do bad hair good.
Love that little one.
Nice family photo.

jess gonacha said...

so cute!!!! and you look great, by the way. :)

i agree that it's funny to meet blog/internet friends in person-- but i love being able to match a face and personality to a person's work that i've admired online. oh, this wide blogging world we are living in!

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

im pretty sure I didnt recognize you at the fair that day, I was so totally out of it and way overwhelmed. Anyhow sorry if I didnt say Hi at the fair, so many familiar faces, but hard to place em all.

(oh and thanks for getting me hooked on google analytics, a new obsession)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...