I worked on my my nesting doll this week and thought, "it would be fun to do a nesting doll exchange!". As you can see, I'm no where near being done, but have decided that it would indeed be fun to do a nesting doll exchange. So, my friends, here’s how it'll work…
1. go here to purchase a set of blank nesting dolls. This set includes five dolls (the largest is 6") and in order to make the dolls stack inside one another we all have to work with the same size.***
2. decorate your nesting dolls to your hearts content (be sure to seal them)
3. mail your nesting dolls to me by May 1, 2008 (April 17 at latest for international participants)
4. include a $5.00 ($7.00 for international participants) check or money order to cover shipping and a small note with your full name and mailing address
5. wait patiently
6. you’ll receive a whole set of dolls made by five other artists in the mail
7. kick back and enjoy your new nesting doll collection!!!
If this sounds perfectly fabulous and you’d just love to participate, please email me at nestingdollexchange [at] gmail [dot] com and I’ll send you my mailing address. Hope to hear from you! Also, just a heads up that I'm taking tomorrow off (gasp!) because it's my birthday. See you Monday.
***(UPDATE: Amazon may be out, so you can also go here to purchase dolls. I don't think it's that big of a deal if they're a little bit different.)
*(Update #2: we have plenty of room, so if you're interested in participating please email me at nestingdollexchange [at] gmail [dot] com)
Posted by Aesthetic Outburst... at 7:19 PM