3.28.2008

On the radar...

I thought I'd share some recent pieces that are on my radar. The image above is from etsy seller K is for Katie. I think this print would be perfect hung next to Andrea Heimer's print (the Beatles sang that song?)...


Also loving this print by Mary Catherine Garrison...



and these cards by Benita Larsson that I have in mind for a certain cat-loving friend (if you're reading this, look away)...



Oh, and I can't forget these pieces by berkleyillustration...






Good bye house-fund!  It was nice while you lasted...before etsy and polyvore came along and made a complete mess. I'm certainly no trend-setter, but my here's my personal prediction anyways...I think that horses are going to steal the limelight from all of those birds, deer, and bears. What do you think?

4 comments:

Miss Dot said...

I agree, I will start if you like. I think a horse silhouette would be pretty cute. **standby**

Esti said...

Your blog is atreat for my eyes at this moment. Wonderful links and pictures. Thanks.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, miss dot and esti!

Jessica said...

I just got some exclusive pieces in from K is for Katie, please come by the shop when you get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...