3.30.2008

Newbies...


I love today! Spring is right around the corner here in Buffalo (fingers crossed) so PRH, EZ E, and I went for a long spring walk, grabbed some chai tea, and changed into our pajamas when we got home. Changing back into pajamas by 3 p.m. equals one damn good day! It was also a great day because I went to pick up these beauties that I found on craigslist. $50 for all seven chairs! I know, I know...you don't have to say it...I should be banned from looking at craigslist . I just can't help myself...some folks like diamonds, some like cars, I like chairs. Fin.

6 comments:

Esti said...

Those chairs are stunning!!! With that back to school feeling!

meg said...

sweet. my husband just snagged a vintage moped on craigslist and today i was thinking we need new chairs, and i should hit craigslist. funny. maybe i'll be this lucky!

sosser said...

congrats! one can never have too many chairs :)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I LOVE craigslist- always such great stuff! My sentiments exactly, Sosser!

ohpickles said...

good find! holy cow!

craigslist seems like yard sales; you have to be so diligent about checking and looking regularly, because you never know when you'll come across something fab amongst the junk. so congrats on your find!
-meg

littlepopoeke said...

What fabulous looking chairs! I'm so jealous :) I wish we had craigslist here in New Zealand, or something similar. The double edged sword of a low population eh?! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...