3.27.2008

Infinite disorientation...




A lot of my friends and colleagues are at the Southern Graphics printmaking conference this week...not only am I extraordinarily jealous, but I'm helping to cover teaching assignments and lab hours so I totally have my days messed up. Some of you may have noticed that I published this week's Collected post yesterday instead of today. I'm sure you were wide awake all night last night thinking things like, "Is today Thursday?" or "Oh, I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday" or "Happy hour, here I come"! In celebration of tomorrow really being Friday, here's yesterday's post today: some bingo cards I found stashed in my studio. Yet another collection that I've amassed without realizing it...almost as pathetic as my infinite disorientation.

4 comments:

C. said...

I'm pretty sure you're amassing good karma by helping others even if coveting attendance at the Southern Graphics conference.

P.S. TGIF for reals.

Arthur's Circus said...

me too, somehow I have collected a few different bingo cards. I think they're pretty cool. Oh and it was good to have a nosey around your nursery over at Apartment Therapy.

Liz Demos said...

I too have a bingo fetish. I am constantly reminded by my staff that I should sell some of the pieces but for some reason they never make it to the sales floor instead the magically appear in a box in my studio.

cheryl said...

bingo! i love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...