3.24.2008

I'd like to know...



Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...Chris Kenny. I found Chris Kenny's work through Jen Bradford's blog (yet another blog that I'm in love with...Jen has a great eye and posts about some pretty amazing artists). Chris Kenny makes "three-dimensional ‘drawings’ and constructions made from twigs, fragments of maps and strips of found text". Aren't these pieces perfect?  Hide the scissors, PRH, I'm going to go cut up all of our maps!   

6 comments:

Benita said...

Amazing, I love them!

pve design said...

I'd like to know how I could be part of your aesthetic monday tour, take a look-see at my site and my blog.
love to have a photo of your desk vignette.
enjoy.
patricia

Jen Bradford said...

Thanks for the kind words Abbey!

Kelly Lynn Jones said...

wow these are amazing!!!

Shannon Lowry said...

God I love these
thanks for sharing!

gracia said...

Beautiful work... thanks for the link. So many great things to follow from your blog. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...