3.17.2008

I'd like to know...

artist
artist
Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...Nigel Peake. I recently bought his Sheds book through Little Paper Planes (one of my favorite shops). I love his combination of obsessive mark-making with architecture. You can see more of his work on both his website and blog. Be sure to check out his shop too!

3 comments:

sk8ordiehard said...

oh, those are gorgeous--i work in an architecture firm and sometimes do renderings, so those marks and the obsessiveness really strikes a chord.

ps:thanks for the super nice support on the Modish/Design Sponge post!

Eleanor said...

wow, how beautiful... i'm off to buy that book now. thank you. x

Kelly Lynn Jones said...

i love him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...