3.10.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...Maxwell Loren Holyoke-Hirsch. This guy has been around the block, particularly considering the fact that he's only twenty-four! I don't know about you, but the only thing I was prolific at when I was twenty-four was guzzling gin and tonics (with lime, of course). Young or not, I'm quite positive that his work is all over the place because it's so damn awesome. Look at those layers and fabulously quirky characters. You can see more of his work on his website and purchase it there or through his etsy shop. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Agreed! His work is really interesting. Like you, I love how he layers. I am pretty sure he is self-taught too. Yeah, I was so not that far along at 24. I still may not be:)

Jessica said...

I love his work -great colors and imagery. I had no idea he was 24!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...