3.03.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. This week I'd like to know...Danna Ray of Ground Work. I saw one of Danna's drawings on etsy recently and was blown away when I checked out the rest of her shop. What's crazy is that I've never seen her work before. This girl is super talented! Danna also appears to be from a very talented family...her mom and sister both have etsy shops. How fabulous!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

really evocative - thanks for sharing

shanna said...

i've never seen her work before either, thanks for pointing the way. great stuff!

Jessica said...

thanks so much for introducing me to her work. I am going to ask her to be apart of Shiny Squirrel.

JG said...

great ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...