3.07.2008

Houses versus dolls...

It is SO snowy here. We have about eight or nine inches already and there's more on the way. A friend gave EZ E a baby sled, so I think we're going to take him for a walk in the snow tomorrow. We miss taking walks...in the summer and fall we went for long walks every day. I also have an ulterior motive...there's a beautiful little house around the corner from us that we'd always stop to admire and I just saw today that it's for sale, so we're going to go check it out. What do paper dolls have to do with houses? Nothing really, but because we've been saving for a house I've been trying to keep my etsy "benders" to a minimum. I really have no idea why I was searching for anything on etsy at all, but there are so many great paper dolls. Take a look at these dolls by Red Rooster Craft...


Wool and Water...

Two Sarahs...

and LittleRobot...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...